Motorola realized the announcement of the P30 Note after Moto P30 announced last month with the launch in China.
The phone comes with a 6.2-inch Full HD + display, a Snapdragon 636 processor, Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 4.0, and a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
Featuring a sloping glass back design, the Moto P30 Note also features dual SIM and microSD card inputs.
Moto P30 Note Features
- Full HD + screen with 2.5D curves, 6.2 inches in size
- 8-core Snapdragon 636 processor at 1.8GHz and the Adreno 509 graphics processor
- 4/6 GB RAM and can be upgraded to 256 GB 64 GB memory
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) processor and ZUI 4.0 user interface
- 16 MP with dual tone LED flash and dual rear camera at 5 MP resolution
- Front camera at 12 MP resolution
- Size: 156 × 76 × 8.39 mm, weight: 198 grams
- 5000mAh battery with quick charge support
The Merco-P30 Note, which has a mercury-black mixture color, is available with a 4 GB RAM version at $ 292, a 6 GB RAM version with a tag price of $ 336.